Recent Posts

June 12, 2009

Bellezza ring by TDM Design


TDM Design, Fabric of Society uses their accessory line to create opportunities for the Nepalese women to generate a reliable income.
The Bellezza ring ($55) is just one beautiful and stylish addition to the accessory line. The brightly colored glass beads come in a variety of colors. Each ring is handmade and looks great. I call this style ring a conversation piece. Every time I wear it people are drawn to it, want to know about it and just plain want it. I love wearing it because it goes with so many outfits and the bright colors make me smile each time I wear it. It instantly brightens up whatever I'm wearing. The wire band of the ring is delicate in appearance but it is quite sturdy and comfortable to wear.
MPR Rating: Four Stars.

0 comments: