Recent Posts

April 21, 2008

Summer 2008 from Effie's Heart

Not to be outdone with just doing an amazingly beautiful job with the Spring collection, designer Kimo has created a summer line for Effie's Heart. Available now and absolutely stunning you can view it here.


I've fallen in love with this Hot Tin Roof dress that comes in three gorgeous and fun colors. This dress is perfect for a wedding or night out with the girls or your significant other.

I recently tried a few of Effie's Spring 08 items, the Katherine blouse, the Dahlia Cloche and the Piaf sweater. Each time I wear them I am complimented multiple times and asked where I got them. The clothing is so well made and timeless yet it maintains a modern edge to it that appeals to so many. The prices are reasonable and delivery is fast when you order online.

If you haven't checked out Effie's Heart, now is the time to do so. This line is hot and it's going fast! I only wish Kimo made maternity clothes too.

0 comments: