Recent Posts

January 6, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's a new year and I've decided that there will be some new additions to Mummy's Product Reviews this year. In addition to the regularly featured PBN reviews, Friday Fun Finds and the weekly product reviews, I'll be conducting compare and contrasts of products. Mummy will debunk myths regarding even more products, hopefully incorporate an abundance of giveaways (ahem! companies! Readers like free stuff!!) into the reviews and add more coupons.

I'll even post about books, movies, and current trends (watermelon!) throughout the year so check back often for exciting new ideas and more!

If you have questions regarding certain products or how I conduct reviews please feel free to contact me and I will see what I can do. I'm here to help you find the very best of what is new, fresh, hot and well... what works and won't waste your money.

If you are a company that would like your product reviewed keep in mind that I veer towards green items, women and children's accessories, gift ideas, housewares and decor. I am open-minded but I like to actually review the product and not just post about it sight unseen. Giveaways to the readers work wonders on me as do posting ads on this site. So give me a call, email, or write!


It's a brand new year and there are loads of great products to be reviewed! I look forward to working with you, hearing from you and learning with you!

Happy 2008!

Mummy

0 comments: