Recent Posts

December 23, 2011

Tilvee Argan & Sea Buckthorn Age-Defying Creme

I had never heard of Tilvee skincare products until they sent me a request for review.  After reading the press release I was intrigued.  Tilvee is eco, ethical skincare.  Made from organic, fair trade ingredients Tilvee's products are a natural luxury skin care product line.  Free of parabens, petroleum and fragrances the ingredients work to repair sun damage and fight the harsh winter weather.  Their anti-aging properties from Moroccan argan oil, Vitamins A and E and protective kokum butter keep skin calm and safe from UV rays. 

Tilvee Argan & Sea Buckthorn Age-Defying Creme ($34.99, 2 oz.) is an age-defying creme made specifically to repair summer-damaged skin for a more youthful appearance. It helps fight red, rosacea-like spots, fine lines and wrinkles.  Sea buckthorn oil heals skin from pigmentation, aging and acne.  You are supposed to apply it twice a day, however, I only did it once since I am in the middle of another skincare routine that has a heavy duty nighttime moisturizer.  When I did use the Tilvee Argan & Sea Buckthorn creme I immediately noticed its lack of fragrance and its thick texture.  Despite that it melted into my skin quickly and applied evenly and smoothly.  It didn't interfere with the whitening system I've been using or cause any irritation or redness.  My skin really did feel calm.  It also felt soft both day and night after only using it about four days.  I was really surprised.  It was such an effortless but fast working creme.  It's impressive.

Tilvee Argan & Sea Buckthorn Age-Defying Creme received the “best anti-aging award in 2010” by Delicious Living Magazine due to amazing anti-aging benefits of Moroccan Argan Oil and Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil.

Tilvee Eco Ethical Skincare has a full line of luxurious, toxin-free skin care, outdoor, and hair care for women, kids, and babies. Tilvee products are formulated with 100% natural and sustainable ingredients sourced from fair trade cooperatives.  I love that!  The products are also packaged in sustainable materials. Tilvee items are available nationwide at Whole Foods Market, Vitamin
Cottage, other natural stores and online.

0 comments: