Recent Posts

December 21, 2011

Girl with a Dragon Tattoo Inspired Nail Polish by Duri

Fun Find- Inspired by the amazing film "Girl with a Dragon Tattoo" Duri nail polish has created six gorgeous and fun shades. I say they are here just in time to wear to the opening of the US film version today!

Colors like Dragontini (eggplant shade) , Icicle, Frozen, and Black Diamond look great on your nails. I like to mix them up and put Angels and Demons (dark silver) on my thumbs and coat my remaining fingers with Fallen Angel. It makes people look twice and I have gotten loads of compliments on each shade every time I have used them. At $5 a bottle you can love the whole collection all at once!

You can purchase Duri nail polish online and worldwide at find salons. Nail blog, Scrangie, has a really detailed review of each color with some gorgeous photos too. Check it out!


*Image from thestylecloset.net

0 comments: