Recent Posts

December 27, 2011

Angel Minaro Exquisite Beauty

Fun Find-  It's that time of the year when we are looking for renewal, a bit of a break and a chance to recharge.  We're also kind of broke.  Am I right?  Angel Minaro is luxurious body care made from natural, cruelty-free items from all over the world.  Designed to nurture and detox your body within the comfort of your home Angel Minaro products are also anti-aging. 

I received a bottle of Romance body lotion ($19) and Acai & Honey tropical blend smoother ($32).  While I liked the lotion, the almond oil based scent was not something I would normally choose. However it works well and is thicker than your average lotion.  It blends into your skin really well and I noticed an immediate difference in my skins texture.  The argan oil, shea butter, and silk proteins are responsible for that.  I absolutely adored the Acai & Honey smoother.  It is so soft, silky and smells fantastic!  It is one amazing body scrub.  Using it twice a week your skin will be softer and have a great feel to it. 

Angel Minaro products are available for the body, hair (protein wraps!), face and more.  They can be purchased online. 





0 comments: