Recent Posts

February 11, 2011

Kiss My Face for Kids

Always on the lookout for natural, chemical-free products for myself and the kids I was pleased when Kiss My Face sent me a box loaded with a few of their kids line products- A Whale of a Soap, Self Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash and Self Foaming Hand Wash.

The Kiss My Face Self Foaming Hand Wash ($7.95) is already a favorite in our house. I buy it for their bathroom as it is very easy to pump out the soap in a puff of foam.  This is great for little ones just learning to wash their hands during potty training as well as older kids.  The soap is light and airy but cleans thoroughly and the wide pump fits their hands.  Both my two year-old and five year-old love it.  The Berry Smart scent also entices and they have a tendency to do a little too much hand washing at times. Not that there is anything wrong with that.


A Whale of a Soap ($7.95, two bars) is comprised of vegetable glycerin and comes in a white scentless version or orange u smart whales.  Each box contains two whale bars of soap that are also chemical free.  This soap is fun and the kids want to use it all the time.  Even when they just see the box they get excited for a chance to use a new whale in the tub or shower to play and clean up.  I like how it doesn't dry their skin and has moisturizing properties from palm kernels. 

Self Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash ($8.95) comes in scentless, orange u smart and berry smart scents.  It is another fun product from Kiss My Face for Kids.  My girls have a blast squeezing the bottle to get the foaming soap out and love piling up the suds on their kneecaps, heads, shoulders and tub while they clean themselves at bath time.  I wish it didn't go so fast though because at $8.95 a bottle it doesn't take long for this shampoo (tear-free!) to disappear and I am not fond of the price. 

Kiss My Face is a great company.  I am a huge fan of their shave cream and many of their other products for the whole family.  We use their kids toothpaste as well.  They have a wide array of products from oral care, sun care,  hair care and more.  You can find them online at Kiss My Face, Drugstore.com and at many drug and grocery stores nationwide. 

MPR Rating:  Four Stars

Disclaimer:  MPR was not paid for this post.  Products received are for review and test purposes only.  Opinions are MPR's only.


*Images from savingwithshellie.com and ecofabulous.com

0 comments: