Recent Posts

November 12, 2010

Infantino Annabel Karmel Food Products- Part II

Earlier this week I talked about the line of Annabel Karmel food products with Infantino but today I'm discussing a particular product in the set.

The Make It Easy Food Box and Flask is great! I wish I had this with the last two kids.  Geared for ages nine months on up this cute and handy kit works really well when you are traveling, out for the day or even at home.  I love putting finger foods in it for my toddler but it also works for baby food.  The double layer storage box doesn't let food get squashed when traveling and all the containers are removable.  A fork and spoon is even included and that is one of the best, most practical parts.

Just like other Annabel Karmel food products it is dishwasher, freezer and microwave-safe.    You can get a single or dual layer food box too.  The flask is made of durable aluminium.  The whole set is easy to use and practical.  It's a great product.

MPR Rating: Four Stars. 

Disclaimer:   "I am a participant in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation.”

0 comments: