Recent Posts

October 25, 2010

Makaboo Kissy Kissy Personalized Playsuit

Made from 100% Pima cotton the Makaboo Kissy Kissy Personalized Playsuit is soft, comfortable and adorable on any baby.  I made one myself for our newest addition and found the process of personalization easy and the results just right.


I picked out the collared long-sleeved playsuit for our daughter and after clicking on the quantity and size I was asked to pick an embroidery color and script.  There are quite a few to choose from and you can create a number of combinations.  I chose a red thread with a simple "jane" font.  The look is classic.  The fit is true to size and the playsuit hasn't shrunk or showed wear after repeated washings.  I love the way it looks and how soft the fabric is.  The Kissy Kissy ($24) makes a wonderful, affordable gift for a baby shower or new baby present.  Add it to a gift bag or basket to create a one of a kind, personalized gift to treasure.

Makaboo is based out of St. Louis, MO and prides itself on its personalized products. Ordering was a snap and my product came quicker than I thought.  It was wrapped nicely and had good presentation.  It's a quality product.  Makaboo also sells bathrobes, onesies, pillows, burp clothes, lovies, belts, blankets, hats, nightgowns and a wide array of other baby and toddler products to personalize.  It's a great company and find!

MPR Rating: Five Stars.

Disclaimer: MPR was not paid for this post.  Products received were for review and testing purposes only.  Opinions are MPR's only.

0 comments: