Recent Posts

July 26, 2010

Fun Find- Goody Girls Colour Collection

Just in time for the hot summer months we received a batch of Goody's latest hair accessories from their Colour Collection.  From headbands to hairbands, barrettes, bobby pins and elastics they were all done in light beige and brown colors perfect for all the blond heads we have in our home. 



Goody believes that we all have a unique hair color and that it should be celebrated, not the elastics and pins to hold it all in place.  I love my hairbands (ouchless!) in light beige for everyday wear.  They hold my hair back well and don't show that much.  The barrettes and pins work great in my hair and my daughter's as well.  It really is a great and FUN FIND.  Goody procuts are available at Target, Drugstore.com and many other retailers.

0 comments: