Recent Posts

February 12, 2010

Equmen Precision Underwear for Men

"Proudly Supporting the Men of the World", Equmen uses the latest technologies to streamline, optimize support and control temperature all in one. It prides itself on superior comfort and fit. Ranging in styles from long trunk briefs to trunk and regular briefs Equmen underwear comes in a variety of colors like black, blue and grey.


A pair of blue, electric blue, trunks ($52) landed on our front doorstep a few weeks back and immediately I set them on my husband's dresser to test them. When he initially saw these bright blue underpants, he was a bit taken aback. "They look so foreign. Definitely European. They are so blue! I'm not sure that I can wear them." I told him to just try them out and tell me what he thought. Now, weeks later, he wears them on a regular basis.

Equmen are body-shaping briefs and trunks. They are athletically inspired and created with the same fabrics (Helix-mapping, compression technology) that athletes use but are for the every-day man. Based on sprinter short designs they are lightweight, have a gluteal fold, provide posture, and gait support. There is even a ventilated "power pouch". Essentially these little trunks lift and smooth just like women's body-shaping underwear.  I have to say that I don't mind that one bit. Neither does my husband. In fact, he really enjoys wearing them and seemed surprised. He says they offer great support and are comfortable in a way that is completely different from your average set of boxer briefs. He likes them. He really likes them. I think he even likes the electric blue now too because just like a pretty pair of panties or a lacy bra for a woman they make you feel special and add a bit more pizzazz to your average day. At least that is what I think.


Equmen products are sold online at Equmen and in select department stores like Saks Fifth Avenue and other speciality retailers worldwide. 

MPR Rating: Five Stars. 

Disclaimer: MPR was not paid for this posting. Products were received and kept for testing purposes. The opinions in this review are solely my own.

Visit my personal blog for more opinions at The Mummy Chronicles.

0 comments: