Recent Posts

December 23, 2009

Fun Find- SunSoul Protective Clothing


Seeing as I have already gone two rounds with skin cancer at the age of 33, a product like SunSoul is perfect for fair-skinned me.  What is SunSoul?  It is "yelomöd for skin rejuvenation is the latest product by the SunSoul team that uses fluorescent technology to deliver the benefits of the sun’s healthy yellow rays to your skin while protecting from harmful UV." Yelomod material blocks the bad rays while allowing you to take in the sun's benefits.  It's quite revolutionary.

For me, that means that I can go outside wearing my long yelomod sleeve shirt and know that I can safely absorb the sun's rays while still being protected with UPF50+.  I love being outside and as a runner I am out there year round.  Keeping myself protected is something I need to do every single time.  The long sleeve ($89.95) shirt I have features a mock neck for maximum coverage, high-tech flatlock stitching for comfort and a zippered front vent that helps cool me off on those warm days and hot runs. 

SunSoul shirts are available for men, women, and in unisex styles.  Hats and other accessories are available too. All items can be purchased via the SunSoul website.

MPR Rating:  Four Stars.

Disclaimer: MPR was not paid for this posting. Products were received and kept for testing purposes. The opinions in this review are solely my own.

0 comments: