Recent Posts

December 28, 2009

Auromere Ayurvedic Imports

Auromere, one of the first importers of Ayurvedic products from India to the US, recently offered me a variety of their items to try out.  From herbal toothpaste, massage oil, soap, shampoo and incense Auromere has a little bit of everything.  All of it is cruelty-free.   Today, Auromere is the leading importer of Ayurvedic body care and concious-living products. 


While I am not necessarily an incense lover it turns out that I love Auromere's Lavender incense ($2-20) and their Cinnamon scented version.  Both burn for long periods of time and have a light scent that doesn't cling to everything or hang in the air heavily.  Each time I used it the air in the room felt cleansed.  Auromere has over eight scents too.  Next, I tried Auromere's Licorice flavored toothpaste ($6) and mouthwash ($6) from their Dental Care line.  Each paste inclues PEELU and NEEM which naturally whitens teeth and freshens breath.  While I found that both the mouthwash and toothpastes did clean and freshen well, the flavor was a bit too strong for me.  I much preferred the mint versions. 

Out of all the products I tried from Auromere, my favorite was the pre-shampoo conditioner ($8).  Containing "traditional formula made of Sesame, Coconut, Ginger Lily, Khus Khus, Nutgrass and Wheat Germ oils, infused with extracts of Neem, Brahmi, Castor leaf. Bhringaraj and Tulsi (Holy Basil)."  This pre-conditioner helps strengthen roots, smooth tangles, counteract drying from shampoo and assist in restoring your hairs natural balance.  There is a very prounounced basil scent when it is first applied, but is quickly dissipates.  During the week that I used this product my hair took on an entirely different look.  It was glossy, soft and smooth.  I had hair like you see in a shampoo commercial. I couldn't believe it.  I found the basil scent exhilerating too and was sad when my sample was finished. 

I am quite pleased with all the Auromere products that I tried. They are resonably priced, organic and perform very well.  The company has a wide variety of items to choose from in each category be it - dental, hair care, body care, incense or more. 

MPR Rating: Four Stars.

Disclaimer: MPR was not paid for this posting. Products were received and kept for testing purposes. The opinions in this review are solely my own.




 

0 comments: