Recent Posts

October 26, 2009

JELL-O Mousse Temptations


I'll be up front about this. I am a sucker for mousse. Especially chocolate mousse. What other kind is there? Then a box of JELLO Mousse Temptations showed up at my front door and I nearly passed out from excitement and anticipation. When I saw that each little container is only 6o calories I cringed. Blech. Low-calorie snack food = cloyingly sweet goo with a funky aftertaste. I pushed the three packages to the side of the fridge and stared at them.
Ten minutes later with the help of my assistant (a.k.a my preschooler) we opened a pack of the Chocolate Indulgence. Light, airy and a perfect chocolate brown color this snack was sweet and definitely a treat. The flavor reminded me of those little Swiss Miss puddings I used to adore as a kid and there's no strange aftertaste or texture. I opened the fridge and in the name of investigative journalism I pried open one container each of the other two flavors- Dark Chocolate Mousse and Caramel Creme Mousse. Delicious! These little mousse packs are the perfect solution to my three-four o'clock snack attack. The guilt is gone, I am satisfied and the taste is terrific.
JELL-O Mousse Temptations are available in three flavors- Caramel Creme, Chocolate Indulgence and Dark Chocolate. They are all available at your local grocery store. Click here for a 50 cent coupon.
MPR Rating: Five Stars.

0 comments: