Recent Posts

October 23, 2009

Fun Find- Trident Layers Gum

"Stacked with real fruit flavor!" That is the tag line for Trident's new gum, Trident Layers. The real fruit flavors would be the Wild Strawberry & Tangy Citrus combination and Golden Pineapple with Green Apple. Juicy? Check. Full of flavor? Check.

Not normally a gum chewer but a lover of Trident original I was happy to test this new tri-layered gum, or gumwich as they call it. I like it because it comes in a cardboard foldable pack that is sleek and different. It doesn't get squished in my purse and neither does the gum. The flavor lasts and comes out in bursts which I enjoyed. The only part I wasn't a fan of was that slightly minty aftertaste that so many gums have these days. It is not as strong as the other gums, which was good, but I still don't love it.

Overall, I liked Trident Layers in both flavors and so did the rest of my family in the over four set. The flavors compliment each other nicely, the gum smells deliciously yummy with long lasting flavor.

0 comments: