Recent Posts

July 31, 2009

Perfect Pomegranate, Inc Bags

For over fifteen years Pomegranate, Inc. has been making gorgeous table linens, totes, kitchen accessories and more. Their prints and patterns are bold, fresh and unique. Nothing says summer to me more than a Pomegranate tablecloth. Just from viewing the website one can tell that French Provence and its classic colors are the main inspiration behind Pomegranate's designs. This summer I was lucky enough to try out the Palm Beach Daffodil Carryall Tote and Cosmetic Bag. Love at first sight.



The Cosmetic bag comes in three sizes- small, medium and large. Prices range from $16-20 and each has a zippered closure and is lined with plastic. The plastic lining is easy to wipe it out when spills occur. I used mine (size large: 10” x 3” x 6”) for my gym bag all summer and found that the sturdy 100% cotton outside holds up quite well. The zipper doesn't stick and I was able to fit my toiletries and make-up all inside the large bag. It fit perfectly inside my gym bag without being bulky or taking up lots of space despite its size. It is a nice streamlined cosmetic bag that works so well for traveling.


The Carryall Tote bag (size: 18" x 8" x 12") makes a great overnight bag or even a weekender style bag. It has an easy zip closure and a zippered pocket inside. I loved the bright cheery yellow lining. It made me feel happy each time I opened it. This tote is perfect for an overnight trip and for taking to the pool. It can fit a towel, books, snacks, pool toys and more. The double strap makes carrying comfortable too. The Carryall Tote is also 100% canvas cotton and can be thrown in the wash if needed. I love this bag and I get compliments on it each time I use it. At $36 this bag cannot be beat.

Pomegranate products are available at a variety of specialty stores or online at their website. It is a wonderful place to find housewarming, bridesmaid or other types of gifts for those you love. Monogramming is free too!

MPR Rating: Four Stars.

0 comments: