Recent Posts

March 30, 2009

Cetaphil® UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50


I have long been a fan of the Cetaphil cleanser. It's gentle, effective and fragrance-free. When Cetaphil asked me to review it's newest SPF I definitely wanted to give it a whirl.
Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50 ($13.99) is a very light facial moisturizer that doesn't go on sticky or leave a greasy residue behind. It blended well and felt smooth when I applied it to my face. I love that it has a broad spectrum of SPF protection and includes five filter Shields against those powerful and awful UVA/UVB rays. It felt like it was really hydrating my face while protecting it. It's great for daily use as it doesn't clog your pores. The only thing? It doesn't taste good. I accidentally got it in my mouth one day. Blech. Then again, it isn't supposed to be rated for taste now is it?
Another bonus is the Cetaphil has an online Skin Care Club. It's free and gives you access to skin care tips, discounts, seasonal and regional suggestions and more!
Cetaphil UVA/UVB SPF 50 comes in a 1.7 ounce tube. It is long lasting and fits nicely into a cosmetic bag for traveling too. It can be found at Walgreens, CVS and other major retail and grocery stores nationwide.
MPR Rating: Four Stars.

0 comments: