Recent Posts

March 27, 2009

Lubriderm Intense Repair Skin Repair Lotion


The weather is turning warmer and you are suddenly in the mood to show a bit more skin. However, your skin? It's not ready for any close-ups. It's been winterized and in desperate need of some TLC. Enter Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair ($7.99) with all its encapsulated Shea butter goodness.
As a kid my mother slathered me in the original formula Lubriderm after each bath. I have sensitive skin and in winter it was prone to some serious dryness, itching and cracking. Intense Skin Repair is a 24 hour moisturizer that goes on smooth and isn't sticky or greasy. There is also no discernible fragrance and comes in a cream or skin relief formula as well.
What I like most about Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair is that I can use it on my three year-old and within two days it actually helped her dry, scaly skin. Her legs are full of patches of rough skin and no matter what I put on them it wasn't going away. I honestly didn't think the Lubriderm would work either but after a days of use after her bath and before getting dressed each morning she was scale free! It worked so well that even when I skipped a few days here and there the scaly, dry spots did not reappear. That has never happened before. I put this on her whole body and she is now soft to the touch. She doesn't cry and say, "it's burning me!" like some other lotions have done either. What a relief!
Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair is reasonably priced and comes in a 16 fl ounce bottle. A little goes a long way. It can be purchased at many mass retail locations.
MPR Rating: Four Stars.

0 comments: