Recent Posts

February 13, 2009

SkinGlow Copper-Infused Bedding


You have probably heard of copper-infused facial products but how about copper-infused bedding? London Luxury, a leading manufacturer in home bedding and technology, has joined with Cupron, Inc. to create a set of copper-infused fibers into textiles that penetrate the skin to improve its appearance. It leaves your skin looking healthier and glowing while reducing your fine lines and wrinkles.
The copper-infused ions are woven into the fabric and become activated by the moisture that occurs in your skin during sleep. It leaves your skin looking smoother and younger. Used over a four weeks wrinkles like crows feet and fine lines appear smaller and lessen. The ions are so deeply embedded into the fabric that they last over a lifetime and never wash out. Copper is also known to defuse odor and bacteria which is a great plus for bedding.
I decided to try the SkinGlow pillowcase out for a few weeks to see if any of this was true. The pillowcase is 55% cotton/30% polyester/15% Cupron and machine washable on normal settings. The first thing I noticed is that it is a bit stiffer than your normal cotton pillowcase. I typically use sateen sheets and they are very soft. This was quite a change for me. I didn't like the zipper on the case either. It made the case bulky and stuck out a bit. However, I did notice that over time the SkinGlow pillowcase never did possess any sort of odor. I also had a cold while using it and my skin never took on that deathly pale pallor. I still looked healthy despite being congested. Now, I have another cold and my skin looks sick, pale and tired. Guess what? I'm using my old sateen pillowcases. So while I may not have been able to see a difference in my wrinkles, which I don't really possess a lot of at the age of 32, I do believe in this product.
Prices for SkinGlow range from $19.99 to 249.99 and all SkinGlow products can be found at BedBathandBeyond.
MPR Rating: Three Stars.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently Cupron has their own website which offers a similar pillowcase without the zipper. I don't remember their sales site but I am pretty sure you can get to it from www.cupron.com