Recent Posts

February 9, 2009

Goody Expanded ColourCollection Line


Secure hold. Chic style. That is what Goody hair accessories is all about.


I've always been a fan of Goody hair accessories since I was a little girl and I use their mini Soft Touch barrettes on my daughter's ultra-fine hair almost every day. They are the only ones that work. I tested the newest headwraps from Goody's StayPut Hold ColourCollection and found that not only did it match my hair color quite well but they worked great too. When I browsed the collection online I was amazed at how much Goody has to offer for both blonds, brunettes, red heads and women with black hair. Shades include onyx, sable, truffle, beach, butterscotch, cinnamon and more. I loved how there are many dimensions to the bands as well. They blend in with your hair's natural or salon selected high lights and low lights.

I can now wear this hair wrap to the gym or out during the day creating a style all my own without showing a glaring black band line that doesn't match my hair. The ColourCollection has expanded too. From reversible elastics, contour clips, claw clips and metallic finish bobby pins Goody has thought of everything. Each piece is colored a natural hue and with an affordable price. Ranging from $2.99 to 3.99 you cannot beat this super stylish value that will only enhance your own natural beauty.

I'm addicted to my Goody ColourCollection headwrap because it looks great and it really stays put. I cannot wait to try out the other items in the collection. To purchase all Goody products visit here.
MPR RATING: Five Stars

0 comments: