Recent Posts

December 8, 2008

Funky Monkey Snacks


What has no added sugar, is gluten-free and contains a yummy crunch your kids will totally dig? Funky Monkey Snacks, the freeze-dried fruit snacks that come in flavors like Bananamon (banana and cinnamon), Carnaval Mix (banana, pineapple, apple, papaya and raisins), Jivealime (pineapple and limejuice) and Purple Funk (banana and acai berries).

These snacks work well on the go or just at home. I loved them as much as my kid did too. In fact, I normally hate banana chips but freeze-dried banana was a whole other story and I found myself really getting into the Bananamon bag a few times and swiping it from my kid. She took them to school and ate each flavor with equal zest too. I was a bit surprised since I didn't think the Jivealime would be a big hit, but it was.

If you want a healthy alternative way to getting your kids or whole family to eat fruit then Funky Monkey is your key to success. There are three servings of fruit in every ounce. Plus you can find them in a hurry at places like Target (what better way to prevent an in-store melt down) and even order them in bulk from Amazon. Great when you are buying for the soccer team crowd. I highly recommend this 100% natural snack for you and your family. They taste great and are good for you too.

0 comments: