Recent Posts

August 22, 2008

Fun Find- Drink to Glow with Glow Mama!


It's especially important to stay hydrated when you are pregnant and never more so than in these hot summer months. If you are like me you might also be tired of the whole water, lemonade thing summer brings and are jonesing for something new. I was and was so glad when Glow Mama sent me some samples to try of their refreshing kiwi-flavored drink. I know. I know. You are thinking, kiwi?! But, it's so light and such a nice alternative that even if you don't love the taste or idea of kiwi you probably will still love Glow Mama.

I tested it out for a few days and was pleasantly surprised. Served cold this lightly flavored drink tastes almost like a fusion or tea drink. It goes down real easy and is full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and the all important fiber. It has no caffeine, preservatives or other nasty things we pregos need to stay away from and still manages to tastes great while hydrating you.

When I looked on the website for ordering information I was happy to find out that Glow Mama is packaged in an Eco-friendly way as well. The website also contains many recipes for mocktails that use Glow Mama which is a wonderful idea for everyday imbibing, for parties and baby showers. I can't wait to try the Pina Co-Labor.
For purchasing information visit the website here and here. Glow Mama is also endorsed by the American Pregnancy Association.

0 comments: