Recent Posts

December 31, 2007

Pomegranate Inc Melds Style with Tradition


Casual, everyday style, that is Pomegranate. Angela Beck’s colorful and lively designs come to life in each piece of table linen, handbag, and kitchen accessory. From aprons to tea towels, totes to oven mitts there is something for everyone in this flora and fauna inspired line of personal items and house wares. I fell in love with the bright colors and gorgeous details and designs. I was delighted when Pomegranate sent me some items to review.

The square (55x55) Jaipur tablecloth I received is simply beautiful. The golden colored edging mixed with the blues, greens and reds in a simple paisley design are to die for. It looks great in my kitchen and my dining room and it did not shrink a bit even when I washed and dried it repeatedly. I found this 100% ($38) cotton tablecloth to be a wonderful addition to my home and it would make and even better gift to someone.



I also received a pair of oven mitts. They are excellent too. The red color with a green accent was just perfect this holiday season. I felt quite festive each time I used them and I swear they inspired me to bake even more than I normally do. What I love most about these washable mitts is their length. I have long forearms and these oven mitts cover not just my hands and wrists but go all the way up to my elbows. At $18, a pair it is more than you would pay at a local big box store but if you leave them lying about like I do they dress up your kitchen. The oven mitts wash well and are thermal lined for protection. Pair them with a set of Pomegranate tea towels or an apron and you have yourself a great housewarming present for someone.


Pomegranate has reasonable prices and quality merchandise with a great selection. Their sturdy Raffia bags come in bright colors with gorgeous inner linings that are perfect for shopping and running errands. The totes are super cute and you can have them monogrammed too. They make great diaper bags and the cosmetic bags come in a variety of sizes to choose from. They even have backpacks for kids.

Pomegranate has an abundance of fresh, crisp designs throughout their product lines that enhance your home. The unique designs and classic prints are a great addition to any abode. Pomegranate also has incredible sales that run all the time too. It is truly a fun site and I love it. It is definitely worth checking out and getting fresh home, gift ideas and purchases from. It really is “style made simple.”

As an added bonus, Pomegranate is offering free gift-wrap for online purchases. Just enter GIFT WRAP in the comments field at checkout.


*Images from Pomegranate Inc. and Design Mom.

0 comments: