Recent Posts

November 16, 2007

Exciting News and Free Stuff!


The generous people over at Sara Lee/Senseo want you to take a survey. I know- another survey?! But wait!!Users are required to take a quick survey here. Then selected
participants will then receive a Senseo® Coffee Machine, bag of coffee
pods & a storage canister, as well as five $20-off a machine purchase cards
to pass along to others. The kit contents retail for over
$70 and participants are only required to pay the $15 shipping & handling
fee!

So if you have always wanted to try one of those pods coffee brewers get on it! Take the survey! You just may get lucky. I'll be reviewing a machine in the coming weeks myself. I'm anxious to see how this weighs against my Cuisinart machine as well as the taste of the coffee. We are a tough crowd to please when it comes to coffee.

0 comments: