Recent Posts

May 31, 2011

Topshop Anniversary Nails



It's commonly known that I can't pass up nail polish. I adore it like no other cosmetic on the market. You don't even want to know the number of lacquers that I have tucked under my bathroom sink. It's almost shameful.

When Topshop debuted their Anniversary Nails colors to celebrate their make-up's one year birthday I squee'd with joy! When they arrived in the mail for review I was quite pleased. The metallic shades, there are three, are gorgeous. They apply true to color and are bold and beautiful. Each time I wear them I am complimented on them. The colors, Moonshine (rose gold), Heart of Gold (gold) and Starlight (silver) go with everything and will take you through spring, into summer and on into fall where metallics just like this are quite hot.

Limited Edition Topshop nails are available at Topshop.com and in Topshop stores everywhere.

MPR Rating: Five Stars.

Disclaimer: MPR was not paid for this post. Products recieved are for review and test purposes only. Opinions are MPR's only.

0 comments: