Recent Posts

May 19, 2011

Shopping with BING

Thank you to BING for sponsoring my writing today. To learn more about BING Shopping Rewards, click here. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.


I will readily admit that each year I do my Christmas shopping online. I order diapers, make-up, cleaning products, household goods, food, and anything else in between all online. I started shopping online in 1998 and haven't looked back since. I loved the choices that were available to me even then. When I was working full-time and a new mom I would even order my groceries online and have them delivered to my door. Birthday presents for my kids classmates and friends? Ordered online. I have no qualms about using the Internet to make my life easier, my choices broader and my wallet fatter. In fact, I like shopping online way more than I do in the stores about 85% of the time. It boils down to these three simple things. One, I like the choices, and second, I like the convenience that shopping online gives me. Third, who doesn't love getting packages delivered to their front door? I sure do!

You can get into a rut though and find yourself only going to the same online stores just like you do your local ones. I felt things were getting stale and while I was a bit reluctant to leave my comfort zone I recently ventured into the world of BING. What I discovered with BING was a pleasant surprise. This online search engine offers more than just the ability to shop online. For example, I wanted to find some cute summer dresses. Not only did BING provide shopping sites but also articles about the latest styles in summer dresses. It was a nice refresher and gave me a chance to explore my own style more. I love that!

I feel totally late to the game on BING but it has a lot to offer. You can book flights, plan trips, watch videos and listen to music. Want to watch a bit of TV or see the latest news? BING has that too. You can even get directions from BING. I'm happy that I did check BING out because now I feel more web savvy and I always welcome a new avenue to do searches and some shopping.

0 comments: