Recent Posts

May 6, 2011

Fun Find- Circle of Friends Shampoo



It's no secret that I like beauty products. However, I don't love venturing into the area of kid's products quite as much. When I found myself standing in front of an endcap display at my local Ulta I was surprised at how fast I swiped up a bottle of Circle of Friends Hans' Oom Pah Pah 2 in 1 Shampoo. Blueberry scented, this shampoo cleans, conditions, detangles, and adds shine and body. Loaded with botanical ingredients, tearless and free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate. It is a really gentle shampoo that has been a great find. My eldest daughter's very curly is easy to comb for two whole days after we use this shampoo. We never get that with other brands. So while the $10 price tag is hefty I will gladly pay it because it really does make things tear free.

Circle of Friends makes loads of bath products for kids. From soap-filled sponges in fun animal shapes to lice shampoo they have what you need.


*Image from Ulta.com

0 comments: