Recent Posts

March 18, 2011

Cupcake Organic Divine Skincare

In a word- Yum!  The name alone- Cupcake Organic Divine Skincare just makes you want to dive in to something yummy, doesn't it?  I second that!  Even the packaging is divine.  When my box of four face creams (about $26 each) arrived it was in a classic pink pastry style box.  Tucked inside were the four face creams Cupcake creates- Blue Tansy and Lavender Balancing Day Cream, Raspberry Rose Blossom Softening Day Cream, Frankincense and Orange Repairing Day Cream and Lime and Sage Blossom Cooling Day Cream.

Cupcake Organic relies on high quality ingredients that are left in their raw, natural state. Each product is fresh and smells natural, organic and tasty.  I don't mean that the products smell like delish chocolate cupcakes or confectionery treats either.  The Blue Tansy and Lavender Day Cream I use each morning smells like real lavender, not fabricated in any way.  It's lovely.  Cupcake's ingredients are not heat-processed which can create ineffective products.  Instead their products are full of superfood phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and essential oils.  My skin absorbs them fast and easily.  I have not felt such supple and soft skin on my face in a long time.  My forehead looks amazing!  No rough spots, no creases, nothing. Just smooth, clean, deeply moisturized skin.  My only issue with the Cupcake Organic company is that they don't make other products. I would adore an eye cream, soap or scrub!

It isn't just the Blue Tansy and Lavender that works for me but the Raspberry Rose Blossom Softening Day Cream too.  I put it all over my body to fully moisturize and smell great. It softens my skin, even my wintry, dry feet.  I use it as a night cream too.  All of the day creams I tested had subtle but real scents.  The creams are thick and melt into your skin.  I adore using them and highly recommend them to everyone.  They are a treat to use each and every day. 

Cupcake Organic Divine Skincare products are certified by ECOCERT.  It is a British company and prices have been converted from pounds to dollars.  This is a truly special company with great products.  They are worth looking into not just because they are all natural and organic but because they work well too. 

MPR Rating; Five Stars.

Disclaimer:  MPR was not paid for this post.  Products received are for review and test purposes only.  Opinions are MPR's only. 

0 comments: