Recent Posts

February 4, 2011

Fango Brilliante Brightening Mud Mask

It is always this time of year that I am in search of new products. My skin fluctuates between being normal or dry.  I can't seem to even out the skintone and it looks dull and tired.  Fango Brightening Mud Mask ($64 for 17.6 oz, $33.50 for 7 oz.) by Borghese is for the face and the body and seeks to rehydrate and nourish your skin, even in the dead skin wintertime.

Packed full of natural vitamins and mineral-rich extracts the Italian mud evens out your skin tone and helps to remove debris and dead skin cells.  It rehydrates your skin via the Acqua di Vita Complex and brightens it with the use of Vitamin A and Citrus Unishiu Peel Extract.  You can apply it to your face and body and that is just what I did.

After having a new baby and nursing the skin on my face was looking tired and dry.  It was blotchy in some areas too.  My decolletage was also suffering.  I applied a generous amount of this hot pink (yes, it brightens and it is bright!) mud all over my clean skin and waited about 10 minutes. It dried and I scared a toddler with my bright pink face.  I rinsed it off in the shower- a washcloth and warm water must be used to get it all off- and when I got out I peered deep into the mirror.  Yes! My skin was alive looking. It did not feel different except for clean but it looked brighter and more vivid and youthful than it had in weeks.  I decided right then and there to use the Fango Mud Mask each week.  It isn't too oily to over moisturize me like some rehydrating masks I have tried but it does brighten my complexion and even out my skin tone. I love it.

You can purchase Fango Brillante Brightening Mud Mask at your local Borghese counter and online here.

MPR Rating:  Four Stars.

Disclaimer:  MPR was not paid for this post.  Products received are for review and test purposes only.  Opinions are MPR's only. 

Image from soap.com

0 comments: