Recent Posts

January 5, 2011

NAIAS- Here I Come

It is pretty common knowledge that I love cars.  It started with my first beat up 1984 rust brown Volvo 240 DL and has continued ever since.  Lately, I have been able to parlay that into car reviews and now something just as big has come my way.  I'm headed to Detroit next week for the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) with other green and tech bloggers from around the world.  While there I will not only walk the floor of the auto show and see the latest and greatest in the auto industry but I'll also be touring Ford itself and testing out their greener cars. I will be on Twitter, Facebook and posting here about it all.  Join me! It's going to be an amazing time.


I was invited to participate in this program by Clever Girls Collective, Inc. in partnership with Ford and Ogilvy PR. Ford Motor Company paid for my travel and accommodations at the 2-day Driving Green Technology event, I was not compensated in any other manner for my time.  My opinions posted here are my own.

0 comments: