Recent Posts

November 10, 2010

Infantino Annabel Karmel Food Products

As part of the Infantino program I reviewed the Annabel Karmel Make It Easy food products for babies and toddlers.  I received a lot of products from a food mill, food cube trays, box and flask set and so much more. It is quite an array of products that Annabel Karmel has to offer.


Each product is in attractive colors of blue or green and they all are microwavable, dishwasher safe, freezer safe and durable.  Each product is simple and convenient to use too.  The food trays are designed to stack in the freezer just like the box and flask set which are wonderful when you are traveling or out for the day and need to feed your baby or toddler.  I was impressed with the construction and function of each Annabel Karmel item I received and can't wait to use them more as my new baby grows and gets more into foods.  I made baby food with my second child and will do so with this third little girl.  The ability to freeze and stack, store easily and have more options will all be due to these clever Annabel Karmel food prep and storing products.

Annabel Karmel products are available online at Amazon and Babies R Us.  Find out more about Infantino here.

MPR Rating: Four Stars

Disclaimer:  "I am a participant in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation.”

0 comments: