Recent Posts

September 14, 2010

Tassimo T20 Home Brewing System


I am a self-proclaimed coffee fanatic.  I have a few home brewing systems residing in my home along with your standard coffee pot machine and a French Press.  If I could, I would drink coffee all day long.  I adore it.  Having the Tassimo T20 Home Brewing System enter my home just as I was about to have my third child was like a gift from the heavens.  Yeah! A new machine to try out and new coffee drinks would soon be made. I didn't waste any time firing this compact, cube-shaped machine up.

The T20 ($129.99) is a single cup coffee system.  It makes each cup of coffee, hot chocolate or tea by reading bar codes on the drink discs (T discs).  All you  have to do is fill the water receptacle, place the disc in the machine and touch the button.  There's no confusion either as there is only one button.  After the drink is made you can push the button again to add more water to the cup.  I like this feature to dilute espresso on occasion or the hot chocolate when I serve it to my kids.  The Tassimo T20 fits well on a counter top. It's a simple cube shape that doesn't take up a lot of space.  I can take it out whenever I want and store it just as fast.  It's easy to clean and can fit multiple cup sizes too.  Another feature that I love is the variety of drinks it can make.  There are many choices from Starbucks coffee drinks (iced versions too) to the Twinings tea brand as well as Milka  or Suchard hot chocolate and Gevalia coffees just to name a few. The possibilities are vast and it makes the machine usable by people who have different likes and dislikes. 

The Tassimo T20 is available direct from Tassimo or at Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond and more.  You can buy the drink discs from these retailers as well. 

MPR Rating: Five Stars.

Disclaimer:  MPR was not paid for this post.  Products received are for review and testing purposes only.  Opinions are MPR's only. 

0 comments: