Recent Posts

September 17, 2010

REphase Bio-Scrub

I absolutely love exfoliating.  Despite having three kids under five and not always having time to do all the grooming I wish I could, exfoliating my skin has not taken a back seat.  I do it on the same days each week, twice a week and love it each time.  At this point, I have tried many scrubs for the face and body.  REphase Bio-Scrub is yet another scrub to add to that long list. 

A gentle exfoliator for the face, REphase Bio-Scrub is silky soft and smooth in texture with tiny little grain-like beads mixed into it. It feels moisturizing upon application and as if the exfoliating beads are dispersed sparingly throughout the scrub.  Despite that, I still felt that it wasn't a harsh scrub nor a weak one.  It worked well for a light exfoliating twice a week and my skin didn't dry out from the repeated use.  REphase Bio-Scrub uses Mother of Pearl and papaya enzymes to work and you don't even have to rub it in, but I like to anyway.  All you need to do is clean your face, apply the scrub, wait five minutes and then rinse it off.  Poof! A gentle exfoliation has occurred. 

REphase Bio-Scrub and other REphase skincare products are available online here.

MPR Rating:  Three Stars.

Disclaimer:  MPR was not paid for this post.  Product received are for test and review purposes only.  Opinions are MPR's only.

0 comments: