Recent Posts

September 27, 2010

Pomi Tomato Products

From Boschi comes Pomi Tomato products- the BPA-free alternative to canned tomatoes.  I received two boxes of Pomi items.  One 26 ounce box of strained tomatoes the other a 26 ounce box of chopped tomatoes. I cannot tell you enough how handy these were.   I placed them on my pantry shelf and within a week both were used when I realized I needed sauce or chopped tomatoes in a recipe and I had forgotten to buy the canned version. 

In the past I have always bought the canned version when I needed it.  I hated the idea of the BPA leaking into my food but the alternative in a jar was so much more expensive that I just couldn't go that route.  We try to be organic, safe and green in so many other areas in our lives but sometimes the budget wins out.  Not anymore! Pomi makes it affordable.  At about $3 a box I can get more than one use out of each container and store the rest for later.  I know that there are no preservatives inside and it is just pure, wonderfully tasting tomato!  No water or citric acid is added. Nothing.  It's the best deal money can buy and a great tasting, feel good product.  I am in love with Pomi.  Thankfully my local grocery store is too.  Available in grocery stores nationwide and at Amazon.

MPR Rating: Five Stars.

Disclaimer:  MPR was not paid for this post. Products received are for review and testing purposes only.  Opinions are MPR's only.

0 comments: