Recent Posts

July 30, 2010

Nature's Gate Glow Lotion

Nature’s Gate Glow Lotion for light and medium skin tones ($12.99, 16 oz) helps to nourish dry skin while providing a gradual, even and natural looking glow.  It's tanning without the damage to your skin.  This fair-skinned, skin cancer survivor loves that!  Using seven skin conditioning moisturizers and antioxidants it is great for daily use and it doesn't leave behind that stinky sunless tanner stench.

In the past I have had some problems with skin irritation from Nature's Gate products.  This time around no such allergy occurred and I was able to use the Glow Lotion all through the spring and this summer. I love it.  It comes in a generous sized pump bottle with no funky beige color to the lotion.  If I forget to wash my hands they don't become stained like other sunless tanners do. Don't get me wrong, you might have a darker pigment showing in between your fingers but Nature's Gate Glow Lotion won't leave you with orange palms.  I applied it (light skin version) daily for a week and noticed a very gradual tan.  After a few days it lessened and I applied more.  Over two weeks I was noticeably tanner and without a too dark or fake orange tinge to my skin.  Simply put you do glow.  I love this lotion! It works and it is not loaded with chemicals. Streaks are rare and it doesn't dry your skin like other sunless tanners. 

Nature's Gate products are cruelty-free, ph-balanced with a good mix of all-natural herbs and pH-balanced formulas.  The company is environmentally friendly and continues to improve its sustainability with each passing year. Products are available online at Drugstore.com and major grocery and discount retailers nationwide.  


MPR Rating: Four Stars.

Disclaimer:  MPR was not paid for this post.  All items received are for review and testing purposes only.  Opinions are those of MPR alone.

0 comments: