Recent Posts

June 24, 2010

Calling All Cars!



SUV's, trucks, what have you.  MPR is on the lookout to add more car reviews to its repetoire.  I've worked with GM/Chevy before and conducted reviews for other auto brands and written for other auto sites. I just can't get enough.  Are you listening Nissan, Hyundai, Toyota, Audi, BMW and all others?  If you want an honest review with or without a parent slant, I can do that.  I am interested in all types of vehicles too.  Please keep that in mind. 

While I love perusing sites like The Car Connection, Edmunds and more are no longer enough.  Warren Brown once a week is not enough.  Stop me from perusing dealerships looking to test drive the latest car when all I really want to do is take it out on the road and then share the experience with my readers. 

So contact me.  That is all.

0 comments: