Recent Posts

February 1, 2010

LowBoz the Chair Silencer

Made in the USA and guaranteed not to scratch your floors LowBoz eliminates the need for felt pads and easily snaps onto your chairs within seconds.  You can use it indoors or on outdoor furniture too.  LowBoz stops the noise that can be caused by chairs scraping across your floors, which is a nice relief.

I received a one-chair pack ($19.99) in brown and while I don't have any dark wood furniture I did place them on one dining room chair for a while to see if I could notice a difference.  Whoever sat in that chair was lucky.  Their chair glided easily across the floor and in and out from under the dining room table.  No noise was detected either.  It was a nice change.  LowBoz comes in a variety of packages, including one chair and up to 24 chairs.  Colors and styles vary too depending on if you need light or dark wood finishes or grey and black for metal chairs.  There are also a good number of colors to choose from, if needed. 

What I like best is that LowBoz solved a problem we have long wondered about regarding my grandmother's walker.  Those neon-yellow tennis balls that every walker has on its back two legs are just so ugly and annoying.  They wear out too.  LowBoz solves that problem I am happy to report.  They work well on chairs for the hearing impaired as well. 

LowBoz are available online at the company's website

MPR Rating:  Three Stars. 

Disclaimer: MPR was not paid for this posting. Products were received and kept for testing purposes. The opinions in this review are solely my own.

0 comments: