Recent Posts

October 21, 2009

Color & Win! Early Moments' Dr. Seuss & His Friends Book Club


Want to win a mini-subscription to the Early Moment's Book Club? Have your kid color a page from Early Moments' popular Dr. Seuss & His Friends book club selection, “Green Eggs and Ham.” Participants and anyone else who wants to can download the page below and color it. I will select a winner via a random drawing. The winner will win a quarter-year subscription to Early Moments' Dr. Seuss & His Friends Book Club starting the month I announce the winner.

Prize package includes- A $60 value with pre-paid shipping and a welcome package featuring a colorful Cat in the Hat "I Love To Read," tote bag and three fun, hardcover 6"x9" titles plus two subsequent monthly shipments of two books each.



Download the coloring page here, however, I will choose a winner at random if you simply comment on your favorite Dr. Seuss book. Contest ends Oct. 30, 2009.

1 comments:

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

How fun!! It is absolute blasphemy if I admit that I'm not a huge fan of Dr. Seuss?? Maybe. BUT, my husband and son LOVE LOVE LOVE all things Dr. Seuss (especially Oh the Places You'll Go) so I'm entering for them.