Recent Posts

April 6, 2009

RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum and Night Cream



I've long been a fan of RoC skincare products. I have seen results since the very beginning and I was excited to try their latest in the Retinol Correxion line, RoC Deep Wrinkle night cream and serum. Guaranteed to take ten years off your skin after twelve weeks of use? We'll see.

Both the RoC night cream and the serum ($19.99) contain pure RoC Retinol that will reduce both fine lines and deep wrinkles. I applied each daily after washing my face before bedtime for about a month. During this time, I have noticed two things. My skin is both brighter and smoother. I love the RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum. It looks like liquid gold and glides on my skin with ease. There is no fragrance to it and it did not irritate my skin in any way. I was a bit apprehensive about the irritation factor since it contains Retinol but it did not bother me. The serum absorbs quickly without leaving any sort of residue on my skin too. I'm in my early thirties so I'm not into the deep wrinkles yet but I have noticed some red spots fading and overall my skin looks healthier.

The Deep Wrinkle night cream is not heavy like some night creams and absorbs quickly into your skin. There is a slightly floral fragrance to it but it is a light one and won't cling to your skin and keep you awake. Trust me, some products have such a heavy, cloying scent they have kept me awake at night. No one wants that. After weeks of use I do feel that my skin has been enhanced by using the RoC night cream. It feels softer in the morning and has a more renewed appearance which is exactly what it is supposed to do.

RoC has proven once again to be a force to be reckoned with in the skincare/beauty realm. My only complaint is that I wish RoC made an eye cream with SPF in it. RoC products are widely available at drugstores nationwide and the prices cannot be beat. I will take RoC products over other drugstore brands any day of the week. It is no wonder that RoC has been a skincare leader in France since 1957. The products always work well on my skin and are worth the money.

For more RoC products visit their website here.

MPR Rating: Four Stars

0 comments: