Recent Posts

February 19, 2009

Fun Find-Kiss My Face Lip Shimmer and Shine!



Kiss My Face has just debuted its newest products in their organic beauty line- the Sheer Organic Shimmer and Sheer Organic Shine (SOS for short) sheer lip colors. 100%natural and 91% organic these items are great for a bit of color, sparkle and shine.

I tried out the Shimmer ($4.95) in Amethyst first and found that it gives off just a hint of color which is created by using minerals. Chocked full of vitamins A & E this little shimmer stick fits nicely in my make up bag and in any tiny purse. It is great for women on the go! I can see it being used in a beach bag or by the pool too. There is organic Shea butter for protection and the hint of mint and touch of vanilla are quite pleasing. I swipe it on almost every morning before I hit the gym or preschool drop off to protect my lips from the winter winds but also to give me a bit of a jump in the beauty department.

The lip Shine ($6.95) in Pearl is also a fave of mine. It is also compact and has that same minty taste. I love to put it over a darker lipstick to give it a bit of a shimmery pop. It's also paraben, phtalate and SLS free. Kiss My Face never tests on animals either. The lip Shine goes on smooth and lasts a while just like the Shimmer and I found myself switching between the two consistently.

Both products are nicely priced and work well. They last and are free of synthetic colors and flavors. They are also 50% off right now! Just use the code KMFSOS at the webstore to receive the discount. Be sure to check out Kiss My Face's Potent and Pure line too. I am in love with the day creme with skin brightener as well as the night cream. So soft and lovely to use. Prices range from $13-21 which is easy on the wallet. I'll let you in on a little secret too: I don't use anything else but Kiss My Face Key Lime Moisture Shave cream. For the last five years my bathroom isn't complete without it.



MPR Rating: Four stars.

0 comments: