Recent Posts

January 26, 2009

ProWash Activewear Detergent


My husband likes to run, hit the gym and to box. That last one creates some of the stinkiest, hard to remove odors I have ever encountered in the laundry department. While I work out and run myself I never have the problem of my running gear still smelling of sweat and dirt like he does after boxing. That is why I agreed to review ProWash the Activewear Detergent.
ProWash works on fabrics but particularly well on the wick away dri-fit types that remove moisture (read: sweat) from your body and then hold onto it and hold onto it. After a while that fabric has sort of a funk to it no matter what I do. I took some of my husband's ridiculously rank gym clothes that had been sitting for a week in the clothes hamper and threw them in the wash with a dose of ProWash. In only one wash they smelled clean and fresh. Not overdone in the scent department either. The one garment that I could smell a few yards away now just had an absence of scent which was way better than it was before.
I have to be honest, I thought this was a bunch of hooey when I first received ProWash. Nothing has gotten that blue dri-fit shirt clean and fresh smelling in the last few months. Nothing. Even repeated washings. Not the case after one round with ProWash. In boxing terms, it's a knock-out!
ProWash is available at Walmart, Harris Teeter and online at Amazon and Drugstore.com. The package is eco-friendly because it's small and uses less plastic than the regular detergent jugs out there. They also have a 100% money back guarantee!

1 comments:

LadyAsh said...

try hockey funk!