Recent Posts

December 15, 2008

World of Grains Cookies


Just in time for the holidays it's more cookies! Except these cookies are special. They are cookies you can feel good about eating and about giving to your family. World of Grains has created a line of cookies in flavors like cranberry, blueberry, whole grain, apple cinnamon and oatmeal raisin.
Each box contains four packets of on-the-go packs (there should be more packets per box I think) and inside each pack there are cookies filled with 15 grams of whole grains, 90 mg's of omega-3's and no artificial sweeteners or colors. I tried these out on my kid first. She didn't even bat an eye. It's a cookie. There is fruit. She liked them. The cookies came, she saw and conquered. A bag demolished in mere seconds. While I wasn't a fan of the whole grain flavor, it wasn't cookie sweet enough for me, she liked them. She ate and enjoyed every flavor and I didn't feel bad about giving them to her either. The on-the-go bags are small and were a perfect snack size. They fit easily in a purse, diaper bag or coat pocket. My husband, the more stubborn of the group, liked them as well. He ate a bag of the blueberry without flinching which surprised me as these are snacks that are filled with fiber.
World of Grains has made cookies healthy. Complete with real fruit, butter and high quality ingredients you can feel confident giving these to your loved ones. You will be pleasantly surprised by World of Grains and their cookies.

0 comments: