Recent Posts

May 23, 2008

Fun Find- The No-Slip GatorGrip


Originally designed to use on jet skis the GatorGrip is an easy to clean, durable and safe bath mat for your toddler and tub. No longer do you have to worry about your child slipping in the tub when they take a step.


If you are like me, each time your child tries to walk in the tub you tense up a bit and grab a hold of them. The GatorGrip ($29.99) makes it possible for them to be safe in the tub and take a few steps without slipping or falling. The soft mat is easy to peel and stick. It adheres to your tub making it quick and simple to use. The GatorGrip comes in a variety of different colors, doesn't mildew and it fits most standard sized tubs. One of the things I love most about the patent pending GatorGrip is that it is Mom-invented. So check it out, give it as a gift to a new mom, or simply buy one for yourself and see. GatorGrip is really no slip!


I'm giving away FOUR GatorGrips in the following colors: blue/white, beige/white, pink/white and grey/white. All you have to do is visit the website then email me (veamason AT gmail DOT com) and tell me the name of the creator of the fabulous (wish I thought of it) GatorGrip.
Congratulations to the winners of this contest- Beth, C, Kim and Nanette.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one I'd love to have! Christine is the creator and her husband is Nick.

Thank you for considering me!

Anonymous said...

I just put it in my tub. Fantastic!! Thanks. :-)