Recent Posts

March 14, 2007

Pssst!


Pssst! A Dry Shampoo!

I love this stuff. I've been using it in place of colored dry shampoos or powder on my hair for quite some time. I can't live without it. It's unscented but somehow leaves my hair looking and feeling fresh. Mainly I find it great for travel, pre-gym in the morning, and I guess if you are camping and not near a shower. This stuff has been around for a long time but doesn't get a lot of play. The colored dry shampoos kick it off the mainstream shelves but it is a little known beauty must have. It just instantly poofs your hair back into shape. Spray it on (yes it is aerosol) and presto chango! you are ready to go again.

Retailing for about $6 you can find it at Drugstore.com and sometimes CVS.

Now go! Buy some Pssst! and save that ratty gym hair of yours!

0 comments: