Recent Posts

January 5, 2012

Natural Vines Licorice Tasty Resolutions $10,000 Sweepstakes!

I don't normally post this type of thing but the Natural Vines company and their delightfully yummy licorice has decided to run a contest offering a grand prize of $10k!  All to help you be a new, super amazing you in 2012!!

To encourage healthier lifestyle choices in 2012, so they’ve launched a sweepstakes that gives away cash and merchandise to help us live healthier lives.  
What does it all mean for you?  Well,  

-Weekly prize of healthy lifestyle merchandise or $500 gift cards  
-Grand Prize: $10,000 Visa card  
Contest runs from January 1 to February 29, 2012.  No purchase necessary.  Open to legal U.S. residents 18 years and older.  Increase chances to win by referring 3 friends.  One entry per person per day.  

3 comments:

samantha dicola said...

I love Natural Vine Licorice and of coarse I would love to win $10,000!!!!

samantha dicola said...

I love Natural Vines Licorice and I would love to win $10,000.00!!!

samantha dicola said...

I love Natural Vine Licorice and of coarse I would love to win $10,000!!!!