Recent Posts

December 19, 2011

beautyADDICTS BeautifullLIPS



Fun Find- beautyADDICTS BeautifullLIPS Lipstick ($18) collection contains eight rich and creamy colors infused with intense hydration.  Formulated with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and other natural ingredients your lips are protected and nourished with beautiful coverage. BeautifullLIPS has natural peptides that stimulate collagen for a firmer more plumped up lip. 

I was given three shades from the collection.  Peep Show - a bold eggplant shade that my three year-old pilfered from my make-up drawer one day while I was out running.  Thanks kid! The shade was too dark for me anyway. It is a deep purple that probably looks better on a darker skin tone.  Flirt – is a delicate petal pink.  I tend to wear this one on a more regular basis.  Sinful- is an red-orange shade that attracts a lot of attention.  What is it with people and red lipstick? You wear it and everyone has a comment. 

With all three shades I liked that my lips didn't dry out and the color stayed without staining. It's not all day coverage but it does last through a few drinks and most of the morning, which is fine by me.  I'm not looking for eight hour lips. 

You can find BeautifullLIPS by beautyADDICTS at a find salon near you. 

0 comments: