Recent Posts

November 18, 2011

Schick Intuition Naturals Razors

Fun Find- In one easy step you can lather and moisturize your skin while shaving!  The new Schick Intuition Naturals razors (4 blades to a razor) is not just fragrance-free and hypoallergenic it is made with 100% natural aloe that provides a close shave without the need for shaving cream, lotion or body wash while shaving.  I love that! A solid conditioning bar at the top of the razor takes care of everything and doesn't leave your skin feeling slimy or soaped up.  The box comes with one handle, one shower hanger and 1 travel cap.  The travel cap is perfect too!  I've had so many razors that I can't put in my gym bag or in my toiletry bag because of the lack of travel cap and many women's razors do not fit into those plastic razor cases they sell in the travel section.  It's so frustrating.  The Schick Intuition Naturals razor solves this pesky problem.

You can purchase them anywhere- grocery, drug or big box store.  I love the 100% recycled packing too. Visit them on Facebook for coupons too. 

0 comments: