Recent Posts

October 10, 2011

ZO Skin Health

Fun Find-  ZO Skin Health Oraser Daily Hand Repair SPF 20 and Oraser Overnight Hand Recovery

Zein Obagi, MD is a world-renowned doctor when it comes to anti-aging skincare. Creator of ZO® Skin Health he is the head dermatologist at Obagi Skin Health Institute in Beverly Hills.  His idea behind the Oraser Hand set is one I can relate to well.  Now in my mid-thirties I have begun to notice drier, spotted skin in my hands.  I am outside, have kids and tend to wash my hands often due to both these facts.  I don't remember to reapply lotion after each wash despite having a bottle on almost every sink in my house.  They say that hands show your true age and mine definitely do.  The Oraser set gave me a chance to see a change in that appearance.


I started applying the Oraser Daily Hand Repair ($65) about three weeks ago.  Containing Retinol, Vitamins C & E, Matrixyl 3000 and a host of other anti-aging treatments I applied it from my pulse points at my wrists to the tips of my fingers.  I didn't notice a big difference in moisturizing right away but after two weeks I did see my hands begin to look less freckled and didn't dry out as fast as they were before using the Oraser Daily Hand Repair.  I coupled this effort with the Oraser Overnight Hand Recovery cream ($65), which helps binds moisture to your skin. It also contains Retinol, Matrixyl 3000, Vitamins C & E and other anti-aging treatments.  Skin works overtime at repairing itself while you sleep and I really tried to remember to apply this overnight cream all the time.  Now three weeks later I do notice a difference. It is not huge but it is a beginning and my hands look better than they have in a long time.  I think prolonged use would certainly show more dramatic results. I would be interested to see the work of this creamy, repairing duo on older hands as well. 

Dr. Obagi has a long list of other anti-aging skincare sets, lotions and creams for your whole face and body.  For a limited time a purchase of $150 or more will get you a travel size skincare set! 

0 comments: