Recent Posts

September 19, 2011

TJ Maxx & Marshalls Back-to-School Contest!

School has already begun but the savings and need for forgotten items is still here.  I know I will be going out this week for more pants and sneakers.  The girls just grow so fast!  Did you know that 25% of Moms wait until the last minute to shop for back-to-school clothes? 

I went to Marshalls myself this week to see what kind of back-to-school items I could find for our oldest girl.  The choices were abundant and I came away with not just stuff for her but for the house as well.  What did $50 get me for the girl?  Take a look!


One pink shirt $7, one white shirt $7- both with flower appliques & lace trim, pair of brown fuzzy suede boots $20, Maggie & Zoe purple knit sweater dress for $15. Grand total = $49!



What I didn't show is you is that for just $10 more I found an adorable pair of super soft pink and white pajamas from the high end line Asorba for my oldest daughter.  The two-piece set has pink polka-dot pants and a white shirt embellished with a cupcake.  She is sure to love it.  Each item I purchased was at least 30% off the regular retail price if not more.  The items are not damaged and totally current.

I hadn't been to Marshalls in a while. I used to shop there often when I had more time and less kids. There was more time to browse the racks back then. I'm like 1/3 of moms who like one-stop shopping.  I think I will be back to both stores often though.  As I got reacquainted with Marshalls I was truly amazed at the prices.  I had forgotten how great the finds can be.  I even picked up a hot pink, embroidered kimono Halloween costume for my oldest for just $21.99. It even came with a fan and hair accessory.  A similar one would run me at least $40.  I was so excited over my finds!  I felt downright triumphant. 

You can find great classic brands like Ralph Lauren every time and all the stuff is current.  Buyers for T.J. Maxx and Marshalls deal with the designers directly and merchandise is 20-60% off the regular department store price.  I will be going back next time I need a nice dress or decorations for the home, that is for sure.  Ten thousand new items in each store a week keeps you in the current styles and colors every season!
TJ Maxx & Marshalls are hosting a giveaway until September 23rd.  Enter to win 1 of 3 $100 gift cards to score more deals and savings on items for the whole family!

Enter here.



I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of T.J.Maxx and Marshalls and received a gift card to facilitate my review and thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments: