Recent Posts

August 1, 2011

L'Occitane Pivoine Flora


Fun Find- L'Occitane products are always a good find.  When they debut something new I usually want to test it out not just read the press release.  The Pivoine Flora line is no different.  The light, smooth and super creamy texture of the lotion ($36) is divine.  It has a fresh peony fragrance that is delicate and sweet, but not too sweet.  I love the jar that it comes in as well. It looks beautiful on my bathroom counter.

The Pivoine Flora line isn't just lotions, creams and scents but also ballet-inspired make-up.  There are bronzers, shadows, cream blushes ($16) and lipsticks.  I have found that the abricot cream blush (shown) is perfect for summer.  It's light in texture and goes on smooth. You simply can't add too much.  It blends so well and gives a nice summer glow to my cheeks. 












*Image from lookfantastic.com, l'occitane.com

0 comments: